hotels_in_nehru_place

While visiting on my return home this summer from US, I was actually very excited yet petrified in visiting the this mammoth called Delhi . I on the behest of my friends decided to stay a day or two in Delhi and meet my old friends with whom I had worked once upon a time. My friends lived in kalkaji and while we worked in Nehru place at one time, I decided to stay very close to my memories. I stayed in Eros Hotel at Nehru place. There are Hotels in Nehru place, but this is one the most luxurious and iconic hotel in south Delhi. I could look outside the window and see Nehru place. I remember eating the delicious Rajma chawal and Chole Chawal. The hub of the electronics and computers items we would surf the shops. I would love to share a glass of the mango shakes that would fill us to the brim. Where there were other 5 Star hotels in delhi, Eros hotel Delhi seemed so perfect to renew my thoughts and again get back to that life once again. I remember climbing the favorite american plaza to visit the coke office. It used to be the newest and the best building in Nehru place and replaced the Modi towers and their unique style . Now all the top corporate decided American plaza is the place to be in. the Eros hotel delhi was a preferred choice for all these companies so that they could entertain their clients and it would not hassle them to drive distances from other hotels in the vicinity. hence out of a lot of hotels in Nehru Place , Eros Hotel, Delhi suited all my requirements and helped me meet my friends and make me feel that i was back in my twenties back that famous job of sales and visiting the corporate companies

1 Comments

  1. Shortkro.com is a free article or guest post submission website having Moz Domain Authority 53+ that publish article instantly.

    It also provide Dofollow Blog Commenting
    Shortkro.com - Free Article Submission Website

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post