It was in the days of monsoon. That one afternoon I had thirst for tea. And not the type of tea that you get on the streets. Truly high-class goods. So I went to Eros hotel since I was looking for a good deal of A good deal of change in Delhi. Yes awfully hard to find but it was worth it. I took I took my motorcycle and I went to Eros Hotel. Where I found the tea Lounge Upon going there and ordering tea. I called some of my friends. To share with them the place I had found. And To enjoy An afternoon of tea with them. It's the little things that we usually ignore which end up making a giant difference. One of them was tea.


The old tea at home was no longer the best choice it was this hotel Truly one of the best experiences of my life was that Eros Hotel still huge? Eros Hotel tea Lounge was amazing. I loved it. Me and my friends enjoyed such great conversation and such great tea. I wish we could go back to that day it was truly amazing the surface there was amazing The prices were amazing and fair and the tea was like delicious nectar Truly things that make life worth living for Eros Hotel truly has one of the best tea lounge es I have ever seen and I have been Quite a traveler in my life.

I have seen many hotels, but none have such an Exquisite design service and T like Eros hotel in Delhi. They have the best tea lounge. I loved having D in their tea Lounge. It was truly amazing. Eros Hotel in New Delhi Eros hotels tea Lounge so I was asking my friend what he thought of the tea lounge and he said this is one of the best tea Lounge. In Delhi, this is the best tea Lounge in all of Delhi. I just love this tea Lounge. Truly the things that make life worth living for The tea Lounge in Eros Hotel Know who in Delhi?

Eros hotel in Delhi the best tea Lounge ever The best It was amazing. It was mind-shattering mind-boggling fragrant. Spectacular Takes me back memories. Ah, best tea lounge in Lounge Delhi. Best tea Lounge.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post